BOLD, BIG, STRONG, STYLISH
Our biggest V-twin is also our boldest, with a highly advanced fuel-injected engine producing peak torque at only 2,250 rpm. And an aluminum frame for the kind of solid, precise handling nothing else in its class can touch. The Roadliner S gets chrome switchgear, front brake and clutch master cylinders and levers, belt guard, fork and fork covers, handlebar clamps, shifter, front pulley cover, various engine covers, rear fender stay and polished wheels.
Features at a Glance
- Weight: 750 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 6.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 67.5 in.
- Seat Height: 27.8 in.
- Engine: 113 ci 48° V-twin, pushrod OHV, 4 valves / cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 100 x 118 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.48:1
- Fuel System: Twin-bore electronic fuel injection with throttle position sensor
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- MPG Rating: 42 mpg
- Ignition: TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet
- Cooling: Air
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final Drive: Belt
- Brakes Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298 mm
- Brakes Rear: Hydraulic disc, 320 mm
- Wheels: 12-spoke cast
- Tires Front: 130/70-18M/C 63H
- Tires Rear: 190/60-17M/C 78H
- Frame: Aluminum
- Suspension Front: 46 mm telescopic fork; 5.1 in. travel
- Suspension Rear: Single shock; 4.3 in. travel